The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Jun 1, 2001

My partner has MAC and no one doctor in Arizona find a medicine to stop blowing his stomach and the extreme pain. He's T-cell counts are above 150, but he's still feel pain and he's stomach look like a pregnancy. We are trying to contact some expert in Mac here in the west side of usa. Could you help us?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

There are certaily doctors who are experts in HIV in Phoenix and Tucson-- I don't know about smaller towns. Contact the infectious disease doctors at the university medical schools in either of these cities. Good luck!

Rare Skin Cancer
COXI --( lung)

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint