Jun 1, 2001
Is human parvo virus a danger to AIDS patients?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes. It can cause severe anemia.
What vitamins and minerals are depleted by HIV and medicaitons?
Can PN be treated?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Community Pool?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
- How Long Does It Take For Hepatitis B To Show Up?
- When The Doctor Check Your Blood Can They See If You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last I Hiv?
- Contracting Hiv Through Cunnilingus
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.