|What vitamins and minerals are depleted by HIV and medicaitons?
Jun 1, 2001
I have a twice-monthly injection of B-12. What other vitamins and minerals might HIV and medications deplete?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV doesn't specifically deplete B12, and I am not aware of any other vitamins or minerals that are directly affected by HIV or by antiviral medications for HIV.
How can you tell
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Life Insurance Policy For Hiv Positive People
- Could Simple Cholesterol Test In Clinic Show Presence Of Hiv
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- If I Eat After A Person With Hiv Can I Get It?
- Distribution Of Hiv In The World
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.