|What vitamins and minerals are depleted by HIV and medicaitons?
Jun 1, 2001
I have a twice-monthly injection of B-12. What other vitamins and minerals might HIV and medications deplete?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV doesn't specifically deplete B12, and I am not aware of any other vitamins or minerals that are directly affected by HIV or by antiviral medications for HIV.
How can you tell
- Megace And Vitamin B12 Depletion
- What Vitamins And Minerals Are Helpful For Thrush?
- Sucking Breast Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Sex Condom Broke
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Anal Fingering?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Swallowing Cum?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.