|How can you tell
Jun 1, 2001
How can you tell if you have HIV or Aids?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If the damage to your immune system is mild, then you cannot tell unless you take an HIV test. If your immune system has already sustained significant damage, then you will begin to develop infections and other conditions that are termed "opportunistic" because they take advantage of a weakened immune system.
questions about neuropathy
What vitamins and minerals are depleted by HIV and medicaitons?
- Can Hiv Be Detected Through A Urine Test?
- If Hiv Blood Touches Skin Can U Get Infected?
- Can Thrush And Yeast Be Treated At Same Time?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching In Sauna?
- Can You Get Hiv While Wearing A Condom?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.