May 22, 2000
Am an RN in a facility that cares for PWA...Looking for information on Moluskum....
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Please look for further information on this site and linked sites under "Molluscum contagiosum". There is also plenty of info in standard textbooks, especially those dealing with Dermatology and Infectious Diseases.
need more info on noncompliance
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.