May 22, 2000
Am an RN in a facility that cares for PWA...Looking for information on Moluskum....
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Please look for further information on this site and linked sites under "Molluscum contagiosum". There is also plenty of info in standard textbooks, especially those dealing with Dermatology and Infectious Diseases.
need more info on noncompliance
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.