May 22, 2000
Am an RN in a facility that cares for PWA...Looking for information on Moluskum....
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Please look for further information on this site and linked sites under "Molluscum contagiosum". There is also plenty of info in standard textbooks, especially those dealing with Dermatology and Infectious Diseases.
need more info on noncompliance
- Does Everyone Exposed To Hiv Get Infected?
- How Long After Sex Can It Take To Find Out You Have Hiv?
- Can Herpes Infection Cause A Positive Hiv Test?
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- Boost Immune System For Hiv Patients
- Can A Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Cbc Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.