|viral load and cd4 fluctuations
May 29, 2000
my cd4 has varied from 2040 to current 1020 .. my viral load has varied between 1006 and 1430 .. my last reading was 1020 cd4 with 1430 viral load .. this was a drop of 400 points for my cd4 count and an increase of 380 for my viral load ... reason for concern?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Back pain, loss of balance, vision???
Breathing and stomach problems
- Hep A And B How Much Time Between 2nd And 3rd Shot
- Symptoms Of A Toddler With Hiv
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Effects Can Gonorrhea Have On The Body?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.