|dry skin around nose
Jun 16, 2000
I have recently begun getting dry skin peeling in the crease of my nose. What can this be?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Seborrheic dermatitis. It responds nicely to prescription steroid ointment.
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.