Jun 16, 2000
What is an opportunistic infection?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
One that takes advantage of a weakened immune system to cause disease.
HIV, herpes and candida.
dry skin around nose
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- Has Anyone Got Hiv Through Deep Kissing And Genital Rubbing
- How Long Before Symptoms Show Up In HIV Positive Person?
- How Long Should I Wait To Get Tested Std?
- Odds Of Getting Hiv Through Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- PICTURES OF HIV POSITIVE PEOPLE
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.