Jun 16, 2000
What is an opportunistic infection?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
One that takes advantage of a weakened immune system to cause disease.
HIV, herpes and candida.
dry skin around nose
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.