Jun 16, 2000
What is an opportunistic infection?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
One that takes advantage of a weakened immune system to cause disease.
HIV, herpes and candida.
dry skin around nose
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.