|Crixivan and In grown toe nail infections
Jun 19, 2000
Is there a recent concen over taking Crixivan for a long term that effects toe nails?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Some researchers have made an association between Crixivan and a variety of skin and nail problems, including ingrown toenails. I just want to remind you that ingrown toenails are fixable, and don't necessarily become infected.
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Antibiotics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.