|Crixivan and In grown toe nail infections
Jun 19, 2000
Is there a recent concen over taking Crixivan for a long term that effects toe nails?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Some researchers have made an association between Crixivan and a variety of skin and nail problems, including ingrown toenails. I just want to remind you that ingrown toenails are fixable, and don't necessarily become infected.
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.