Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Once Diagnosed With Aids Can You Go Back To HIV Diagnose?

I am confused! In 1996 I was tcount of 196 so was diagnosedwith aids. And told that from then on I would be classified as having aids no matter what my levels were. then went on different types of regimes and still meds stop working and some incompliance is there. However now my Doc said that I have HIV Disease and no longer "Having Aids" What is the difference in opinions as where I am on disability Icould run into problems with just that wording?! I have alot of other things that are not really meant for this posting that will post in another group. hanks for being here and for your time in this question

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Once you have a diagnosis of AIDS, you have that diagnosis forever. Your doctor is mistaken. Disability is not my area of expertise, so I'm not going to try to give you input on that.

High RBC- what does this mean?
PML