For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

kaposi sarcoma

who is the best doctor/institute/organization for the kaposi sarcoma (does not matter where he/it is in the world)

how can I contact him/it?

If you don't have this kind of information, can you please indicate me some other sites where I can find it or where I can contact someone able to answer to my questions?

My address is:

city: Lodi

zip code: 26900

country: Italy

Response from Dr. Feinberg

There are probably doctors who are experts in the treatment of KS in Italy. I think the best way to find them is to contact the Instituto Superiore di Sanita in Rome -- there is an HIV/AIDS section that is terrific. Good luck!

Kaposi's Sarcoma
Side Effects