Jul 19, 2000
who is the best doctor/institute/organization for the kaposi sarcoma (does not matter where he/it is in the world)
how can I contact him/it?
If you don't have this kind of information, can you please indicate me some other sites where I can find it or where I can contact someone able to answer to my questions?
My address is:
zip code: 26900
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There are probably doctors who are experts in the treatment of KS in Italy. I think the best way to find them is to contact the Instituto Superiore di Sanita in Rome -- there is an HIV/AIDS section that is terrific. Good luck!
- Will Genital Herpes Cause Shingles?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Do Gonorrhea Sores Look Like?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.