Jul 19, 2000
I have been having difficulty breathing for about a few weeks. Every few minutes I have to take a deep breath. It is starting to hurt my heart when I breath in now. What could this be from? I am on no meds yet.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This could be caused by pneumonia, among other things. You should see a doctor and get checked out.
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Syphilis Itchy Rash
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Syphilis From Receiving Fellatio
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.