Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

my new boyfriend is neg. and I am pos. what to do

I meet a guy one day before I knew that I was HIV positive after I went to the Dr.'s and came home I called him and he came over I told him that I was HIV positive and he stayed with me. It has be 4 months since I found out and I got sick 2 weeks ago . Ever since then he has acted distant and we have been having relationship problems. He just recently told me that he is too afraid to get it, but he loves me and doesn't want to leave and he said hes to afraid to get the virus. It is true that if we have protected sex that he can't get the virus right? That's why he's scared. We both recently turned 20 years old. I just don't know what to do

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Using a condom religiously will certainly improve the odds against getting HIV, but truthfully, there is no absolute 100% guarantee that a partner will not get HIV even if all the right precautions are taken. For example, a condom can break. He'll have to struggle with the uncertainty and then decide for himself if even a very small risk is one he's willing to take.

genital warts,or cervical canser whých one is oi?
Gonorrhea and HIV