|genital warts,or cervical canser whých one is oi?
Jul 19, 2000
first,thank you for your great job you're doing.
we are readýng that Genital warts is a result of a hpv infection.but,ý have a confusion about it.if someone get hiv infection but not hpv and he/she has no hp virus in his/her body.Is this person open to develop genital warts as an OI?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Genital warts are not an OI, because even people with perfectly healthy immune systems can get them. Someone who is HIV+ can subsequently develop genital warts, but strictly speaking, this would not be an OI.
Problems with high air temperature
my new boyfriend is neg. and I am pos. what to do
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Happens To The Body When Hiv Turns Into Aids?
- Does Hiv Or Aids Cause Dark Blotches On The Skin?
- Early Kaposi's Sarcoma Symptoms
- What Healthy Activities Can You Do To Reduce Hepatitis C Viral Load?
- Can Hiv Be Detected 5 Weeks After Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.