Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Problems with high air temperature

Hi There!,

I am having extreme problems with high air temperatures. It makes me very dizzy, my vision grays-out, I get sick to my stomach, have diarrhea, and zero energy. It feels alot like I'm about to have another 'grand-mal' seizure (I've had two in the last 4 years). This has left me virtually house-bound. What can I do?, what's the problem?. HELP!.

I have run out of PI's (resistant according to my geno-typing). Cell count: 4. Viral load: 1.8 million Years positive: 12

Response from Dr. Feinberg

In general, high temperatures make most people feel listless and dragged out, but I don't know why you feel like this is going to lead to a seizure. It's possible the diarrhea is the real cause of the zero energy, especially since with warm summer weather you are more likely to get dehydrated. Have you had tests to see what's causing the diarrhea? And with low T cells, changes in your vision should be checked out for CMV retinitis. Don't hide in the house, get in touch with your doctor and try to get these problems solved.

There are drugs been studied for HIV that may work against PI-resistant virus. Find out if anyone in your area is working with thse drugs (ABT-378, AG 1549, T-20, etc) and see if you can get treated with them. Good luck!combination wit

MAI infection
genital warts,or cervical canser whých one is oi?