|Allergies and HIV
May 21, 2001
The question I have is, how long after a possible infection can allergies affect a person? Is this considered a OI or not?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Allergies and HIV are not connected, and allergies are not opportunisitic infections, which is what OIs stands for.
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.