|Allergies and HIV
May 21, 2001
The question I have is, how long after a possible infection can allergies affect a person? Is this considered a OI or not?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Allergies and HIV are not connected, and allergies are not opportunisitic infections, which is what OIs stands for.
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.