May 21, 2001
i had sex with a prostitute,suffering from hiv.but i had used a condom.will i suffer from aids?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you're lucky, no. But why in the world are you: (1) having sex with a prostitute?, and (2) having sex with a prostitute that you know has HIV?? You should have your head examined and keep your pants on.
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.