May 21, 2001
First off thumbs up for a great site! Heres my situation. About 6-7 years ago I had unprotected sex with a neighbor women whos status is unknown to me. I have not had any out of the ordinary illnesses or any symptoms that would pertain to HIV. The only thing that I have noticed that I havent noticed in the past is that my tonsils seem to be enlarged and I am suffering from severe anxiety over not knowing my status. I have had sex with my girlfriend since, plus she has donated blood several times and has had some surgery. Nothing was ever found to be wrong with her. Am I worrying over nothing?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Probably. There's one way to end your pain-- get tested!
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.