May 21, 2001
First off thumbs up for a great site! Heres my situation. About 6-7 years ago I had unprotected sex with a neighbor women whos status is unknown to me. I have not had any out of the ordinary illnesses or any symptoms that would pertain to HIV. The only thing that I have noticed that I havent noticed in the past is that my tonsils seem to be enlarged and I am suffering from severe anxiety over not knowing my status. I have had sex with my girlfriend since, plus she has donated blood several times and has had some surgery. Nothing was ever found to be wrong with her. Am I worrying over nothing?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Probably. There's one way to end your pain-- get tested!
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.