|Can CMV antibodies exist in a non-HIV patient?
May 18, 2001
Is it possible to have CMV antibodies, and not HIV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes. Anyone who has been infected with CMV will have CMV antibodies. HIV+ people do not have the market in CMV cornered.
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.