Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

AGAMMAGLOBULINEMIA

i TESTED NEGATIVE AT THESE MONTHS-3 4 5 6 7 8 on the EIA-Elisa. #1 question- The dr is testing me for a slight rise in thyroid and I am concerned about the tests accuracy so far. #2 question-what is the test for agammagobulinemia? I heard it can cause of to not be able to produce antibodies. #3 question- does agammaglobulinemia have anything to do with the thyroid?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Relax! You do not have agammaglobulinemia. If you did, you'd have been sick as a dog long before this. The thyroid has nothing to do with the production of antibodies.

Confused about genital herpes on my thigh.
Can CMV antibodies exist in a non-HIV patient?