|thrush and HIV progression
May 17, 2001
Sorry for my English. I know that thrush is a typical illness of AIDS. Without meds, How long does the aids to appear after thrush?. Is true that thrush is a sing to fast progress to aids?.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thrush usually appears once T helper cell counts are less than 350, and this usually preceded the onset of AIDS by a few years. Thrush is indeed a sign that HIV disease is progressing.
HIV and Steroids/Growth Hormones
JC Virus, needle stick
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.