|thrush and HIV progression
May 17, 2001
Sorry for my English. I know that thrush is a typical illness of AIDS. Without meds, How long does the aids to appear after thrush?. Is true that thrush is a sing to fast progress to aids?.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thrush usually appears once T helper cell counts are less than 350, and this usually preceded the onset of AIDS by a few years. Thrush is indeed a sign that HIV disease is progressing.
HIV and Steroids/Growth Hormones
JC Virus, needle stick
- Will An Std Test Show Hpv?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.