Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

I need to know how HPV is transfered from woman to woman? I have beed told that it is contaigous, however no one can tell me how. Also is it possible to get HPV in the mouth? and if so what would it look like the break out on the genetial area?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

HPV, the virus that causes genital warts, is transmitted by close contact, regardless of the sex of the transmitter and 'transmittee'. It can occur in the mouth and looks like white scar tissue there. In the genital area, warts look like fleshy bumps or gowths.

Can KS kill you?
Thrush after infection?