|basal cell vs ks?
May 17, 2001
Could ks be mistaken for multicentric basal cell carcinoma when biopsied? Thanks...
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Cuts and healing
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Precum
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Mutual Masturbation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Protected Anal Sex
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.