|basal cell vs ks?
May 17, 2001
Could ks be mistaken for multicentric basal cell carcinoma when biopsied? Thanks...
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Cuts and healing
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- Symptoms Of Shingles On The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.