|basal cell vs ks?
May 17, 2001
Could ks be mistaken for multicentric basal cell carcinoma when biopsied? Thanks...
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Cuts and healing
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.