|Flu shot and ARS
May 9, 2001
Will having the Flu shot 3 months prior to a possible HIV infection prevent Flu-like ARS symtoms?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
What is HTLV?
- HIV Symptoms A Few Days After Exposure
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- How Deep Must A Cut Be For Hiv?
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Does Soaking Feet In Hot Water Improve Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.