|What is HTLV?
May 9, 2001
What is HTLV?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
"HTLV" stands for "human T-cell lymphotropic virus", meaning that it is a virus that infects human T cells (which are lymphocytes). HIV is one of the 3 known viruses in this family.
pap smear - how long for it to become abnormal????
PML - Having Difficulty Understanding
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Accuracy Of Pooled NAT Testing For Hiv
- Hiv 1 And 2 Test Was Nonreactive At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.