Apr 25, 2001
You say neuropathy effects he feet then hands what happens to them?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The symptoms can include numbness, a "pins & needles" sensation (like when a foot falls asleep), and pain.
healthy two-year old with localized neck mac infectionm
pap smear - how long for it to become abnormal????
- Lap Dance Afraid I Have HIV
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.