Apr 25, 2001
You say neuropathy effects he feet then hands what happens to them?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The symptoms can include numbness, a "pins & needles" sensation (like when a foot falls asleep), and pain.
healthy two-year old with localized neck mac infectionm
pap smear - how long for it to become abnormal????
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.