|KS still being diagnosed?
Apr 25, 2001
Do I need to worry about KS anymore? I mean I've been infected for 4 years. Should I always check my body for strange spots? I'm a gay man, but I wasn't and am not promiscuious.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
KS is still being diagnosed, although much less frequently. You don't say whether you are on combination therapy for HIV-- KS is rare among HIV+s that have responded well to HIV treatment. If you're not getting treated for HIV, then continuing to check is not a bad idea.
MONO SPOT Positive
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.