Apr 25, 2001
What is it?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A skin infection caused by a virus.
Folliculitis vs. STD Transmission
KS still being diagnosed?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.