Apr 25, 2001
What is it?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A skin infection caused by a virus.
Folliculitis vs. STD Transmission
KS still being diagnosed?
- Immediate Symptoms Of Hiv Infection
- Is Creatine Safe Take With Hiv Meds?
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- Cytomegalovirus Risk And Litter Boxes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.