Apr 25, 2001
What is it?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A skin infection caused by a virus.
Folliculitis vs. STD Transmission
KS still being diagnosed?
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Live Exposed To Air?
- Is Aids Caused By A Lytic Or Lysogenic Virus?
- Bacterial Hepatitis
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.