Apr 25, 2001
What is it?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A skin infection caused by a virus.
Folliculitis vs. STD Transmission
KS still being diagnosed?
- What Percent Of People Have Syphilis?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Medications Are Prescribed For Chlamydia?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Age Group Is Most Affected By Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.