Apr 24, 2001
What are the usual size of a KS lesion? I have 2 red dots on my face. By the way i am hiv pos, undetectible, tcells 480. Someone told me as you get older you can get these. I am 38 and a woman Thanks for all your help!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
KS lesions are reddish-purplish and can be any size. KS is very unusual in women, and I think it's very unlikely that your red spots are KS. If you want further reassurance, see your HIV doctor or a dermatologist.
Confused and worried!
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.