Apr 24, 2001
What are the usual size of a KS lesion? I have 2 red dots on my face. By the way i am hiv pos, undetectible, tcells 480. Someone told me as you get older you can get these. I am 38 and a woman Thanks for all your help!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
KS lesions are reddish-purplish and can be any size. KS is very unusual in women, and I think it's very unlikely that your red spots are KS. If you want further reassurance, see your HIV doctor or a dermatologist.
Confused and worried!
- Hiv Risk And Vagina Masturbation
- 3 Ways That Hiv Cannot Be Spread
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Can I Have Hep B Vaccine More Than Once?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.