Apr 24, 2001
does hiv infection commonly cause people to sweat more than normal during everyday activities? and does hiv cause a hot feeling without a fever?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV does not cause sweating without a fever.
Stress Upon Stress -PLEASE Answer
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.