Apr 24, 2001
does hiv infection commonly cause people to sweat more than normal during everyday activities? and does hiv cause a hot feeling without a fever?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV does not cause sweating without a fever.
Stress Upon Stress -PLEASE Answer
- Can An Allergic Reaction Cause Thrush?
- How Long Do People Live With Hiv Without Treatment?
- Hiv And Armpit Pain
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.