Apr 24, 2001
does hiv infection commonly cause people to sweat more than normal during everyday activities? and does hiv cause a hot feeling without a fever?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV does not cause sweating without a fever.
Stress Upon Stress -PLEASE Answer
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.