|moles and ks
Apr 24, 2001
over the past few months i have developed dark brown and light brown spots which i believe to me moles on my legs arms and back. they range in size and are not very big. could this be ks. im am light skinned. what else could be the cause of this? thank you
Response from Dr. Feinberg
In light-skinned people, KS lesions are reddish-purplisih, not brown. These are likely moles, which can develop throughout life. If you're still really concerned, see a skin doctor.
Stress Upon Stress -PLEASE Answer
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Std That Causes Chest Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.