|moles and ks
Apr 24, 2001
over the past few months i have developed dark brown and light brown spots which i believe to me moles on my legs arms and back. they range in size and are not very big. could this be ks. im am light skinned. what else could be the cause of this? thank you
Response from Dr. Feinberg
In light-skinned people, KS lesions are reddish-purplisih, not brown. These are likely moles, which can develop throughout life. If you're still really concerned, see a skin doctor.
Stress Upon Stress -PLEASE Answer
- What Is The Risk Of Anal Fisting?
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.