|moles and ks
Apr 24, 2001
over the past few months i have developed dark brown and light brown spots which i believe to me moles on my legs arms and back. they range in size and are not very big. could this be ks. im am light skinned. what else could be the cause of this? thank you
Response from Dr. Feinberg
In light-skinned people, KS lesions are reddish-purplisih, not brown. These are likely moles, which can develop throughout life. If you're still really concerned, see a skin doctor.
Stress Upon Stress -PLEASE Answer
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.