Apr 24, 2001
Dr. <i have been searching around for an answer to this, but no one has responded. In the CDCs website on HIV,the FAQ page says some symptoms are "red spots on the skin, in nose, mouth or eyelids." Are these spots they mention Karposi Sarcoma, or are they refering to something else. What are these red spots? Could you please answer?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I think they're talking about Kaposi sarcoma.
Lower leg and feet pain
moles and ks
- Are Itchy Red Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Are Red Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.