|gum problems factors...
Apr 18, 2001
what causes the gum to became thinner and tender and swollen?? Is it HIV? or the oral thrush (white creamy paste that would stick on the lining of gums and teeth wvery woking in the morning??
Hope for your kind reply. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Gums can be affected by infection ("gingivitis") that will thin the tissue and make it tender and sometimes swollen. This is caused by the germs that live in the mouth, not by HIV itself. Thrush does not cause this problem.
cryptococcosis neoformans microscopic slide photo or drawing
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.