|cryptococcosis neoformans microscopic slide photo or drawing
Apr 18, 2001
Hello, I am a middle school student currently working on a report dealing with Cryptococcosis Neoformans and am searching for a photo or drawing of the fungus. Could you please "steer" me in the right direction to find this information? Thanks so very much for your time,
Sara Colorado Springs, CO
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Look in a textbook about fungi and fungal infections-- you'll find pictures there.
what is neuropathy?
gum problems factors...
- Can You Catch AIDS From Drinking Water?
- HIV Infection Risk Getting A Tattoo
- HIV Infection Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Dry Cough Sign Of Seroconversion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.