| what is neuropathy?
Apr 18, 2001
What is Neuropathy?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Damage to nerves. Such damage can cause altered sensations and even pain.
how often to take Viracept?
cryptococcosis neoformans microscopic slide photo or drawing
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.