| what is neuropathy?
Apr 18, 2001
What is Neuropathy?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Damage to nerves. Such damage can cause altered sensations and even pain.
how often to take Viracept?
cryptococcosis neoformans microscopic slide photo or drawing
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.