|hvp or something else
Apr 13, 2001
i have brown spots all over the labia of my vagina my doctor seems to think it might be hvp the tests showed possible signs of hvp these spots are not bumpy or warts they are just flat brown discolorations have you ever heard of this before plus my doctor has never seen this before either are there several different kinds of hvp disease?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
These can conceivably be genital warts. A biopsy would determine the diagnosis. Make sure you have had a blood test for syphilis; it can also can produce fairly flat discolored areas.
Recurrent fixed drug eruption?
- Swallowing Blood Scared I Have AIDS
- Toilet Seat How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Could I Have HIV
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And Dna Pcr Testing
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Negative Elisa At 3 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.