Apr 13, 2001
What are the three stages of AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I'm not sure I know what you mean. AIDS itself does not have 3 stages. HIV infection could be described as having 3 stages: acute/early, middle and advanced (AIDS).
persistent vaginal yeast infection
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Hiv Blood On Skin
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.