Apr 13, 2001
What are the three stages of AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I'm not sure I know what you mean. AIDS itself does not have 3 stages. HIV infection could be described as having 3 stages: acute/early, middle and advanced (AIDS).
persistent vaginal yeast infection
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.