Apr 13, 2001
When is someone at risk for developing KS? Is it possible to develop KS when VL is undetectable and CD4s around 700? thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
In the 1980s & early 90s, KS was diagnosed in some people with relatively good T cell counts. The higher the T cells were, the better the response to therapy was. There are few data about KS and HIV viral load, because KS has become infrequent since the availability of both viral load testing and potent combination HIV treatment.
will antivirals make oi's dissapear
How long can I live
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Body Fluids That Don't Carry HIV
- Can PCR Test Result Show False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.