|will antivirals make oi's dissapear
Apr 10, 2001
will antivirals boost a persons cd4 cells from a low 75 to above 200 if so will oi's dissapear.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
As T cell counts rise, the probability of getting a new OI (or relapse of a prior OI) decreases.
can animals carry AIDS
- Are OIs Contagious?
- Jock Itch After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Touching Blood Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.