|will antivirals make oi's dissapear
Apr 10, 2001
will antivirals boost a persons cd4 cells from a low 75 to above 200 if so will oi's dissapear.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
As T cell counts rise, the probability of getting a new OI (or relapse of a prior OI) decreases.
can animals carry AIDS
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.