|can animals carry AIDS
Apr 10, 2001
Is it possible for an animal such as a dog that has been living with someone with AIDS for a long period of time, contract or carry AIDS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
will antivirals make oi's dissapear
- Can Animals Get Aids?
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.